Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 3 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 3
[All MB-920 Questions]

A construction services firm plans to standardize financial and payroll functions including the capability of adding timesheets to track work and costs for community improvement projects. You need to recommend a solution for the company. What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aja
3 days ago
Power Platform is a solid recommendation, but I'm curious about Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Wouldn't that be useful for tracking materials and inventory for the construction projects?
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
4 days ago
You know, I was considering Dynamics 365 Project Operations, but after thinking about it, Power Platform is probably the better choice. It's more comprehensive and can really streamline all those financial and payroll functions.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
5 days ago
I agree, Power Platform seems like the way to go. It's got a ton of customization options and you can build the exact solution the company needs. Plus, it's got great integration with other Microsoft products, which is a big plus for a construction firm.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
6 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the best solution here would be Power Platform. It's a flexible and powerful platform that can handle all the financial, payroll, and project management needs of the construction firm.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel