Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 2 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 2
[All MB-920 Questions]

A construction services firm plans to standardize financial and payroll functions including the capability of adding timesheets to track work and costs for community improvement projects. You need to recommend a solution for the company. What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Janna
11 days ago
I don't know, you guys. Dynamics 365 Project Operations seems like the safest bet. It's designed specifically for project management and tracking, so it's probably going to have all the features we need right out of the box. Less customization required.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
12 days ago
I'm with Lizette on this one. Power Platform seems like a more versatile solution, and it would give us the ability to tailor it to our requirements. Dynamics 365 might be overkill for what we need.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Power Platform could also be a good option, as it's more flexible and could potentially be customized to fit our specific needs. Plus, it's a bit more cost-effective than a full Dynamics 365 implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the best solution here would be Dynamics 365 Project Operations. It seems to have the functionality we need to track timesheets and costs for the community improvement projects.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel