Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 7 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 7
[All MB-910 Questions]

A company implements Dynamics 365 Customer Service for their support desk.

Agents resolve issues based on their own personal experiences or they must try to recreate the problem. This is causing customer satisfaction issues as resolution time is longer than expected and not consistent.

You need to implement a solution to improve consistency of answers and ensure that agents can share their answers.

What should you implement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mireya
5 hours ago
What about Service Level Agreements (SLAs)? Couldn't those help set clear expectations for resolution times and drive more consistent service? Just a thought. Although, the knowledge base idea does seem like the most comprehensive solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
7 hours ago
That's an interesting idea, but I don't think it directly addresses the problem of inconsistent answers. The knowledge base seems like the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
1 days ago
Haha, yeah, those 'let me try to recreate it' moments are the worst. I can just imagine the customers on the other end, tapping their feet impatiently. Knowledge base management is definitely the way to go, in my opinion. It'll save time and keep everyone on the same page.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
2 days ago
Oooh, what about Customer Service Insights? That could give you some great analytics on customer satisfaction and help identify areas for improvement.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
2 days ago
I agree, knowledge base management seems like the most logical solution here. Agents need a centralized repository of solutions and best practices to ensure consistent and efficient resolutions. Anything to avoid those dreaded 'I don't know, let me try to recreate it' moments!
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
3 days ago
Ooh, this is a tricky one! I've heard knowledge base management is the way to go, but I'm wondering if Power Automate could help streamline the case transfer process too. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
3 days ago
I'm not sure about that. Power Automate is more for automating processes, not necessarily improving knowledge sharing. I think the knowledge base is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
4 days ago
What about using Power Automate to transfer cases? That could help distribute the workload and ensure no issues fall through the cracks.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
6 days ago
I agree with Merissa. A knowledge base would allow agents to quickly access pre-written solutions and best practices, leading to faster and more consistent resolutions.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
8 days ago
This question is a classic Dynamics 365 Customer Service scenario. Implementing a knowledge base management system seems like the obvious choice to improve consistency and reduce resolution time.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel