Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-820 Topic 6 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-820 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 6
[All MB-820 Questions]

A company plans to set up a local Business Central Development Docker container. The environment will be used for testing new project ideas.

You need to ensure that the most recent Business Central artifact URL has been selected. Which command should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

To ensure the most recent Business Central artifact URL is selected for setting up a local Business Central Development Docker container, the command to use is Get-BcArtifactUrl -type sandbox -select Current (A). This PowerShell command retrieves the URL for the latest available Business Central artifact for a sandbox environment, ensuring that the Docker container is set up with the most up-to-date version for testing new project ideas. The -select Current parameter is crucial as it specifies that the current, or latest, version of the artifact is to be retrieved, as opposed to selecting a version based on other criteria such as Closest, NextMinor, or NextMajor.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Berry
11 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I'm kind of leaning towards option D - 'Get-BcArtifactUrl -type sandbox -select NextMajor'. Sure, it might be a bigger jump, but if this is for testing new project ideas, I'd want the latest and greatest features, even if they're not as stable.
upvoted 0 times
Ellen
12 days ago
Interesting points, you two. But what about option C - 'Get-BcArtifactUrl -type sandbox -select NextMinor'? That could be a good compromise, where you get the next minor version update, which is likely to be more stable than the absolute latest.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that, Steffanie. I was thinking option B - 'Get-BcArtifactUrl -type sandbox -select Closest' might be the better choice. That way, you get the closest match to the current version, which could be more stable than the absolute latest.
upvoted 0 times
Steffanie
14 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question about downloading the most recent Business Central artifact. I'm going to go with option A - 'Get-BcArtifactUrl -type sandbox -select Current'. That seems like the most logical choice to get the latest version.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel