Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-820 Topic 1 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-820 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 1
[All MB-820 Questions]

A company has a Business Central online environment.

You need to create an HTTP GET request that connects to an external REST service.

Which solution should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

To create an HTTP GET request that connects to an external REST service in a Business Central online environment, the solution to use is the HttpClient data type variable (E). The HttpClient data type in AL language is designed for sending HTTP requests and receiving HTTP responses from a resource identified by a URI. This makes it the ideal choice for interfacing with external REST services, as it provides the necessary methods and properties to configure and execute HTTP GET requests, handle the responses, and process the data returned by the REST service. This approach is more direct and flexible compared to using specific codeunits like 'Web Request Helper' (B) or 'Http Web Request Mgt' (D), which might not provide the same level of control or specificity needed for RESTful interactions.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ailene
11 days ago
You guys are really overthinking this. It's obviously C - Codeunit S459 'JSON Management'. I mean, if we're connecting to an external REST service, we're probably going to be dealing with JSON data, right? This codeunit is made for that.
upvoted 0 times
Mira
12 days ago
Nah, I don't think B is the right answer. Didn't we learn in class that the Web Request Helper is more for handling SOAP requests? I'm leaning towards D - Codeunit 1297 'Http Web Request Mgt'. Sounds like it's specifically designed for this kind of HTTP GET scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Yoko
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. What about B - Codeunit 1299 'Web Request Helper'? I feel like that might be a more straightforward way to handle this kind of HTTP request.
upvoted 0 times
Salina
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'd say the answer is probably E - HttpClient data type variable. That's the built-in data type in Business Central for making HTTP requests, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel