Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 6 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 6
[All MB-700 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goa Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company is implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications.

The company has the following security requirements:

* Employees working from home must use company-managed devices only to access the applications

* Users with administrative roles must use multi-factor authentication (MFA).

You need to implement a security solution.

Solution: Create conditional access policies

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carlton
2 days ago
Ha, 'company-managed devices only' - I bet that's going to be a headache for some employees! But the conditional access policies are the right call. Gotta keep that data secure, even if it means a little extra hassle.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
3 days ago
Definitely, the conditional access policies are the way to go here. It's a pretty standard security practice these days, especially for a company with remote workers. I'm glad the exam is testing our understanding of these modern security measures.
upvoted 0 times
Aaron
4 days ago
I agree, the conditional access policies should do the trick. It gives us the control we need over the devices and authentication methods. Plus, it's a built-in feature of Dynamics 365, so it should be relatively easy to implement.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
5 days ago
The security requirements seem pretty straightforward. Creating conditional access policies sounds like a reasonable solution to me. I think it would allow us to enforce the device and MFA requirements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel