Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 11 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 11
[All MB-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You must extend the class SaleslineType and add a new method that returns the day of week for the system's current date as an integer value

You need to create a class that extends SalesLineType and adds the new method.

Solution: You create the following code:

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Comments

I agree, the solution seems to meet the requirements. The code is clear and concise, and it does what the question asks.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
24 hours ago
Haha, yeah, Emily. You're probably just trying to find a way to make this question more challenging than it needs to be. Sometimes we just need to trust the solution and move on.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
1 days ago
I'm not loving this question. It's a bit vague, and the solution provided doesn't seem to match the requirement exactly. I'm leaning towards 'No' on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
2 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward enough. We need to create a new class that extends the SalesLineType class and adds a new method that returns the day of the week as an integer value.
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
2 days ago
Haha, yeah, that 'no going back' rule is a real pain. I bet the exam designers wanted to keep us on our toes. But I think the solution is sound, so I'm going with 'Yes'.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
3 days ago
Wait, the question says we can't go back to review the previous questions. That's a bummer. I'd feel better if we could at least take another look before answering.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
5 days ago
Hmm, I think the solution looks correct. By extending the SalesLineType class and adding the new method, it should meet the goal. But I'd like to double-check the implementation to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Laquita
7 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The requirement seems straightforward, but I'm not confident in the solution provided. I'll need to review the details carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel