Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 11 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 11
[All MB-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution. Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You must create a new attribute class in which to mark other classes in the ISV solution and their respective methods with the error levels Warning and Error. You have the following class: (Une numbers are included for reference only.)

You need 10 ensure that the compiler will report an error il code calls the bike method.

Solution:

Create the following attribute class:

Insert the following code at line 04:

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mariann
3 months ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe there's an even more elegant solution out there, but this one definitely gets the job done. *chuckles* Gotta love these certification exams, always keeping us on our toes!
upvoted 0 times
Isaiah
2 months ago
Absolutely, they keep us on our toes for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Tuyet
3 months ago
True, certification exams always test our problem-solving skills.
upvoted 0 times
Telma
3 months ago
Maybe, but this solution seems pretty straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
3 months ago
I wonder if there are other ways to achieve the same result.
upvoted 0 times
Eun
3 months ago
I also think this solution is sufficient to meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
3 months ago
Agreed, this solution definitely does the job.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
3 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
3 months ago
Yeah, I think this is a pretty good solution. The only thing I'm a little unsure about is whether there might be a simpler way to achieve the same result, but this seems like a solid approach.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
3 months ago
I agree. The attribute class they created and the code they inserted at line 04 look like they would do the trick. The 'Error' attribute should force the compiler to throw an error if the bike method is called.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
3 months ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward enough. I think the solution meets the goal of ensuring the compiler reports an error if the code calls the bike method.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel