Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 10 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 10
[All MB-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution. Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You must create a new attribute class in which to mark other classes in the ISV solution and their respective methods with the error levels Warning and Error. You have the following class: (Une numbers are included for reference only.)

You need 10 ensure that the compiler will report an error il code calls the bike method.

Solution:

Create the following attribute class:

Insert the following code at line 04:

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Susana
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that 'ErrorReported' property either. It seems a bit unnecessary, to be honest. Maybe we should just focus on the core functionality of the 'ErrorLevel' attribute and leave out any extra bells and whistles. Keep it simple, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Lili
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. The solution seems logical, but we should double-check the syntax and make sure the attribute is being applied correctly. I'm a bit concerned about the 'ErrorReported' property - does that have any special significance, or is it just for our own reference?
upvoted 0 times
Kerry
3 months ago
Okay, let's take a closer look. The solution involves creating a new attribute class called 'ErrorLevel' and marking the 'bike' method with the 'Error' level. This should, in theory, make the compiler report an error if the code calls the 'bike' method. Sounds like a solid approach to me.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
3 months ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. The question is testing our understanding of custom attributes and how to use them to control the compiler's behavior. I'm not entirely sure if the solution provided meets the stated goal, but let's discuss it further.
upvoted 0 times
German
3 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Claudia
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel