Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 9 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 9
[All MB-335 Questions]

You need to enable the features and configuration keys for the firepits.

Which two features should you enable? Each answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lynelle
3 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, Odette. Those two options seem the most relevant to the 'firepits' feature, whatever that is. Although, I have to say, I'm a bit concerned about the use of the word 'firepits' in an engineering exam. Seems a bit...random, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Odette
5 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. Based on the options, it seems like we need to enable two features related to engineering and product management. I'm leaning towards C) Engineering product variants and D) Engineering change management, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Deane
6 days ago
Sounds good to me. At least we're all on the same page here. Now, who's bringing the graham crackers and chocolate?
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
7 days ago
Haha, yeah, the 'firepits' thing is really throwing me off. Maybe the exam writers were feeling a bit playful that day. Or maybe they just really like roasting marshmallows. Either way, I'm going to go with C and D and hope for the best!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel