Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 7 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 7
[All MB-335 Questions]

A beverage company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management batch processing for production-

You need to identify the ingredient type used in batch processing when the base attribute of a product is added to a formula line.

What is the ingredient type?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tasia
2 days ago
Haha, I love these trick questions. My money's on 'none of the above'. The question is asking about the 'ingredient type' used in batch processing, but the answer options don't seem to match up with that. Maybe they're trying to catch us out on some technicality.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
3 days ago
You know, I was just reading about this in my study guide. I'm pretty sure the correct answer is 'active'. Batch processing is typically used for active ingredients that need to be consistently measured and distributed throughout the final product.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
4 days ago
I'm leaning towards 'filler' as the answer. Batch processing is often used for things like food or beverages, and fillers are commonly used in those types of products to add volume or adjust the texture. The base attribute of the product could be a filler ingredient.
upvoted 0 times
Douglass
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not entirely sure about the answer, but I think it might be either 'active' or 'compensating'. The base attribute of a product seems like it could be an active ingredient, but it could also be a compensating ingredient that helps balance the formula.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel