Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 1 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 1
[All MB-335 Questions]

A company manufactures high performance bicycles.

The bicycles come in several different preconfigured models. Customers can also purchase custom configurations. Several add-ons are dependent on other accessories in order to be installed.

You need to set up the system to handle the different product configurations.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Corazon
9 days ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards option D - creating a batch version. That way, we can have different versions of the product to represent the various configurations. It might be a bit more work upfront, but it could make the overall system more flexible and easier to manage in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
9 days ago
Alright, let's break this down. Option A, expression constraints, seems to be the most straightforward way to handle the dependencies between accessories. That's my pick.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. A phantom BOM seems like it might add unnecessary complexity. I'm wondering if option C - creating a co-product - could be a more straightforward solution. That way, we can handle the different configurations without having to worry about all the intricate rules and dependencies.
upvoted 0 times
Nenita
11 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Creating an expression constraint sounds a bit complicated, and I'm not sure it's the best fit for handling the different product configurations. What about option B - a phantom BOM? That might be a simpler way to manage the dependencies between the accessories and parts.
upvoted 0 times
Kizzy
11 days ago
I don't know, I'm a bit skeptical about that. Option D, creating a batch version, seems like it could be overkill for this scenario. Unless there are some specific requirements around versioning, I don't think that's the best solution.
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. Option C, creating a co-product, could be the way to go. That might be useful if the different bicycle models are considered related products rather than just configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Latanya
12 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky, but I think I might have an idea. I'm leaning towards option A - creating an expression constraint. That would allow us to define the rules and dependencies for the different configurations and add-ons, right?
upvoted 0 times
Billye
13 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Option B, creating a phantom BOM, might be a better approach. That would allow you to group the required accessories together as a single item, making it easier to manage the configurations.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
15 days ago
Yeah, I agree. I'm leaning towards option A, creating an expression constraint. That seems like the best way to handle the different product configurations and dependencies between accessories.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
17 days ago
This is an interesting question. I think it's testing our knowledge of product configuration management in a manufacturing context. Let's see what the different options mean and which one makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel