Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 20 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 20
[All MB-330 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company acquired a multinational food packaging business that has 30 facilities operating in multiple countries/regions.

Packaging machines must be systematically registered and tracked across all facilities

You need to create the packing machine assets to meet the tracking requirements.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Comments

Buffy
5 hours ago
Hold on, what about A) functional location? Isn't that the basic building block for all this? I mean, you need to actually create the asset itself before you can start tracking its life cycle or categorizing it, right?
upvoted 0 times
Herman
6 hours ago
I agree, this is definitely about functional locations. From the information given, it sounds like we need to create a way to systematically register and track the packaging machines. So I'm leaning towards C) functional location type as the best answer. That would let us define the different types of packaging machines and associate them with the facilities.
upvoted 0 times
Von
1 days ago
Ooh, good point! I didn't even think of that. The life cycle model could be super helpful, especially for a multinational company with so many facilities. I'm leaning towards B) now.
upvoted 0 times
Brandon
1 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of functional locations in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. I think the answer is either C) functional location type or D) functional location lifecycle state. We need to create something that allows us to track the packaging machines across all facilities, and those two options seem most relevant.
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
2 days ago
I don't know, you guys. What about B) functional location lifecycle model? Wouldn't that be better to track the life cycle of the machines, like when they were installed, serviced, and potentially replaced? That seems like crucial information to have.
upvoted 0 times
Orville
4 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, C) functional location type. That way you can have different types of machines and track them accordingly. Plus, it sounds like it's the most comprehensive option to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
6 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure about the differences between these options, but I think I might go with C) functional location type. That sounds like it would be the best way to categorize the different types of packaging machines across all the facilities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel