Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-310 Topic 6 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-310 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 6
[All MB-310 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are managing credit and collections.

You need to set up mandatory credit limits for all customer documents.

Solution: Define a credit limit for each customer and select Mandatory credit limit check box on the Customers form.

Does the solution meet the goal?

it limit

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bette
2 days ago
Well, I think the solution is on the right track, but it might not be complete. Selecting the Mandatory credit limit check box might not be enough to ensure that the credit limit is enforced across all customer documents. We might need to look into additional settings or configurations to make sure it's truly mandatory.
upvoted 0 times
Jesse
3 days ago
Haha, mandatory credit limits, eh? I can just imagine the frustrated customers trying to place an order only to be told 'Sorry, your credit limit has been reached!' That's gonna be a fun conversation.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
4 days ago
I agree with Dottie. The question states that we need to 'set up mandatory credit limits for all customer documents,' and the solution talks about defining a credit limit for each customer and selecting a checkbox. I'm not sure if that's enough to make the credit limit truly mandatory for all customer documents.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not sure if the solution meets the goal. Defining a credit limit for each customer seems like a good start, but I'm not convinced that selecting the Mandatory credit limit check box is the complete solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel