Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-300 Topic 2 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-300 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 2
[All MB-300 Questions]

You are currently running version 10.0.2 of Dynamics 365 Finance.

You build a solution that includes dependencies on components in version 10.0.2. You have deferred updates of versions 10.0.3, 10.0.4, and 10.0.5. Microsoft releases version 10.0.6 of Dynamics 365 Finance. The 10.0.2 components do not work in version 10.0.6.

You need to ensure that your solution continues to work properly.

What should you do? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daniela
2 days ago
Wow, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards a combination of B) and C) - update the dependencies as soon as possible, but pause the 10.0.6 update in the meantime to give us some breathing room. That way, we can get our solution working with the new version without having to rush. And hey, who knows, maybe Microsoft will release 10.0.7 by the time we're done, and we can just skip 10.0.6 entirely!
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
3 days ago
This is a classic 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario. If we accept the 10.0.6 update, our solution breaks. If we don't, we'll eventually have to anyway. I think B) is the way to go, but I'm worried about the time and effort required. Maybe we can outsource the dependency updates to our intern, Intern McInternface. I hear he's a real go-getter.
upvoted 0 times
Monte
4 days ago
Hmm, I agree with Reta. Updating the dependencies seems like the best long-term solution, but it might be a pain. I'm also considering C) Pause the version 10.0.6 update, at least temporarily, to buy some time. We don't want our solution to break, but we also can't stay on an outdated version forever.
upvoted 0 times
Reta
5 days ago
This is a tricky question. On one hand, we want to keep our solution up-to-date with the latest version of Dynamics 365 Finance. But on the other hand, our current solution has dependencies on the 10.0.2 components, which don't work in 10.0.6. I'm leaning towards B) Update the dependencies to support version 10.0.6, but that might take some time and effort.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel