Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-300 Topic 8 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-300 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 8
[All MB-300 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution. Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A third-party logistics company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to manage its warehouses.

Customers send items to the company's warehouse for controlled storage. Once a month, customers send the company an email with an attachment containing new items entered in a standardized Excel template.

The company must be able to do the following:

* Migrate the data into Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management

* Avoid using Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management system forms to enter the data.

You need to identify the configuration and tool to assist with entering the data into the system.

Solution: Create a data template. Import the data into Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management by using the Data management workspace.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Crista
13 hours ago
Absolutely. This solution is a real 'no-brainer'. I mean, who wants to manually enter data into those clunky system forms when you can just import it automatically? Sign me up for this approach!
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
2 days ago
Yep, this is a classic 'use the right tool for the job' kind of situation. The Data Management workspace is designed for exactly this type of data migration task, so it makes total sense to use it here. No need to reinvent the wheel.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
2 days ago
I agree. The solution leverages the built-in capabilities of Dynamics 365 to handle data imports, which should be efficient and reliable. Plus, it doesn't require any custom development, which is always a plus in my book.
upvoted 0 times
An
4 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward solution. Using the Data Management workspace to import the data from the Excel template definitely meets the requirement of avoiding the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management system forms. I think this is a good approach.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel