Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-300 Topic 1 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-300 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 1
[All MB-300 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company has two legal entities, one in the United States and one in Canada.

The Canada entity has a vendor that the US entity wants to order from directly. The US entity requires access to the vendor sales representative information for order placement

You need to resolve the US access requirement.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gayla
3 days ago
I don't know, guys. Option D, setting the secure by address book parameter, seems like it could be a valid solution as well. It really depends on the specifics of how the vendor information is structured in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Stanton
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Option A, associating the global address book party to the US company, could also work. That might be a simpler solution than setting up an entire intercompany relationship.
upvoted 0 times
Grover
5 days ago
I agree with Jose on the intercompany relationship being the best option. The question specifically states that the US entity requires access to the vendor sales representative information, and creating an intercompany relationship should allow that access.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
6 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but it's important to understand the context of the legal entities and the vendor access requirements. I'm leaning towards option B - creating an intercompany relationship, as that seems like the most logical solution to allow the US entity to directly order from the Canada vendor.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel