Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 1 Question 61 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All MB-230 Questions]

A company manufactures installs, and maintains residential water filtration systems. The company implements Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

Installation technicians call support technicians when they encounter issues during system installations.

You must create step-by-step documentation for the support technicians.

Which two fields must you include? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each coned selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shaquana
4 hours ago
You know, if 'Owner' was an option, I bet some poor sap would still try to select it, just to be safe. Gotta cover all the bases, right?
upvoted 0 times
Janey
4 hours ago
Haha, yeah, they'd be like a fish out of water without those key pieces of information. Imagine them just staring at the phone, like, 'Uh, what do I do now?' Not a great way to provide support.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
1 days ago
Yeah, 'Description' is a no-brainer. It'll help the support technicians understand the issue the installation technician is facing. And 'Language' is crucial, especially if you have a diverse workforce or customer base.
upvoted 0 times
Zena
2 days ago
I'm with you all on this. It's a pretty straightforward question, but it's important to choose the right fields. I mean, if the support technicians don't have a clear description of the problem and a script to follow, they're going to be pretty lost, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dorian
2 days ago
Haha, yeah, 'Owner'? What are we, buying a house or troubleshooting a water filtration system?
upvoted 0 times
Aleta
3 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward. We're creating documentation for support technicians, so we need to include fields that would be most relevant to them.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
3 days ago
Exactly. The other options, like Owner and Language, are not as directly relevant to the troubleshooting process. We need to focus on the fields that will enable the support technicians to effectively resolve the installation issues.
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
4 days ago
Definitely. Description is crucial because it will allow the support technicians to understand the specific issue the installation technician is facing. And Agent script can provide them with a structured script to follow when guiding the installation technician through the troubleshooting process.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
6 days ago
I agree. The question is asking us to identify the two most important fields to include in the step-by-step documentation. I think Description and Agent script are the obvious choices here.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
8 days ago
This seems like a straightforward technical question. The key is to identify the fields that are most relevant for the support technicians to troubleshoot the installation issues.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel