Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 12 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 12
[All MB-220 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution-After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen. You created a custom table and added it to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing application.

A few days later, you create a new system chart for the table. Users report that they are unable to select this chart when they select Show Chart from a table view screen. You need to make the chart available for users to view in the app.

Solution: Edit the app using the Modern App Designer, select the table view from Pages on the left navigation pane, and ensure that the new chart is explicitly selected for inclusion.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Comments

Nana
16 hours ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward issue. If the users are unable to see the new chart, then the chart must not be properly configured to be displayed in the table view. I think the solution provided makes sense - we need to explicitly select the new chart in the app designer.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
2 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. It seems a bit tricky, and I'm not entirely confident in my understanding of the problem. Can someone else chime in with their thoughts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel