Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-210 Topic 5 Question 91 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-210 exam
Question #: 91
Topic #: 5
[All MB-210 Questions]

A sales manager creates a marketing list that includes all contacts from a specific city. The manager plans to use the list in a campaign. The manager forgot to filter out contacts who have a credit hold. You need to create a campaign with the updated contacts. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Curtis
12 hours ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about option B. Removing contacts from the list entirely feels a bit risky to me. I'd be worried about accidentally deleting someone important. Option A is starting to sound better and better.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
15 hours ago
Using a Lookup? That seems overly complicated. Why not just use the built-in Advanced Find functionality that the other options mention? This exam loves to throw in weird niche approaches to trip us up.
upvoted 0 times
Coletta
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. Option C seems more robust to me, creating a static copy of the list and then removing the problem contacts. That way you have a backup of the original list.
upvoted 0 times
Serina
3 days ago
I'm leaning towards option B. It's straightforward and gets the job done quickly. Plus, we can always recreate the list later if we need to. *shrugs* What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
3 days ago
I agree, this question seems a bit too specific. But let's take a look at the options. I think B is the best answer - using Advanced Find to remove the contacts on credit hold seems the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Apolonia
4 days ago
This question is tricky. I don't like how it's trying to catch us on the details of handling marketing lists with contacts on credit hold. That feels like a niche use case that isn't really core to the exam objectives.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
4 days ago
Option C sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I trust making a static copy of the list. What if something changes down the line? I'd rather go with a dynamic solution like option A.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
5 days ago
Haha, I can just imagine the sales manager's face when they realized they forgot about the credit holds! *chuckles* Anyway, I agree with Reuben - option A seems like the safest bet. We don't want to accidentally delete anyone important.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
7 days ago
I think option A is the way to go. Creating a new dynamic list with the right fields will make it easy to keep the contacts but filter out the ones with credit holds. Plus, having both lists in the campaign gives us more flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
8 days ago
This is a tricky question! We need to be really careful about how we handle contacts with credit holds. I'm not sure if I agree with just removing them from the list - we should probably find a way to keep them but not include them in the campaign.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel