Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 7 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 7
[All DP-420 Questions]

You have a global ecommerce application that stores data in an Azure Cosmos OB for NoSQL account. The account is contoured for multi-region writes.

You need to create a stored procedure for a custom conflict resolution policy for a new container. In the event of a conflict caused by a deletion the deletion must always take priority.

Which parameter should you check m the stored procedure function?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chandra
4 days ago
That's a good point. If the 'isTombstone' parameter is set to true, then we know the conflicting item is a deleted item, and we should give it priority, right? I'm leaning towards that as the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
5 days ago
Okay, let's take a closer look at the options. I'm thinking the 'isTombstone' parameter might be the one we want to check, since it would indicate whether the conflicting item is a deleted item or not.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
6 days ago
You know, I've worked with Cosmos DB before, and I've had to deal with some of these conflict resolution scenarios. I think the key is going to be looking at the parameters that are available to us in the stored procedure.
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
7 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm guessing the key here is to figure out how to handle the conflict resolution in the event of a deletion. Let's see what the options are.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel