Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 3 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 3
[All DP-420 Questions]

Your company develops an application named App1 that uses the Azure Cosmos DB SDK and the Eventual consistency level.

App1 queries an Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL account named account!

You need to identify which consistency level to assign to App1 to meet the following requirements:

* Maximize the throughput of the queries generated by App1 without increasing the number of request units currently used by the queries.

* Provide the highest consistency guarantees.

Which consistency level should you identify?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johnna
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards Consistent Prefix, since it seems to strike a nice balance between consistency and performance. But it's a tough call, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
4 days ago
Nah, I'm pretty sure Strong consistency is the way to go. Sure, it might not be as fast, but if we really need the highest consistency guarantees, that's the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Berry
5 days ago
I disagree, I think Session consistency would be the better choice. It provides a good balance between consistency and throughput, and it's a good fit for our use case.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
6 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. We need to maximize throughput without increasing request units, but also provide the highest consistency guarantees. I'm thinking Bounded Staleness might be the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel