Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-420 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-420 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All DP-420 Questions]

You are building an application that will store data in an Azure Cosmos DB for NoSQL account. The account uses the session default consistency level. The account is used by five other applications. The account has a single read-write region and 10 additional read regions.

Approximately 20 percent of the items stored in the account are updated hourly.

Several users will access the new application from multiple devices.

You need to ensure that the users see the same item values consistently when they browse from the different devices. The solution must not affect the other applications.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Scarlet
4 days ago
Sounds good to me. Let's go with options A and C as our two actions to perform.
upvoted 0 times
Lawanda
5 days ago
Since the question states that the account uses the 'session default' consistency level, I think we can rule out option D - setting the default consistency level to 'eventual'.
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about option E - associating a session token to the device. That seems a bit overkill and could potentially cause issues if the user switches devices.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
7 days ago
Exactly! I think the best approach here is to use implicit session management (option A) and associate the session token with the user account (option C). That way, the user can access their data consistently across multiple devices without impacting the other applications.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel