Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 6 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 6
[All DP-300 Questions]

You Save an Azure SCX database named DB1.

You need to query the fragmentation information of data and indexes for the tables in D61.

Which command should you run?

A.

B.

C.

D.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ivette
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Option D also mentions 'sys.dm_db_index_physical_stats', so that could work as well. Maybe we should double-check the syntax and parameters to see if there's a difference between the options.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
12 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Letha. Option C seems to be the most straightforward way to get the information we need. The other options seem to be more general database management commands, rather than targeted at the specific task here.
upvoted 0 times
Letha
13 days ago
I think the key is to look at the specific information we're asked to retrieve - fragmentation data and index information. Option C looks promising, as it mentions 'sys.dm_db_index_physical_stats', which seems to be the relevant system view for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. We need to query the fragmentation information for the tables in the DB1 database, and the options seem to be focused on different SQL commands. I'm not entirely sure which one would be the correct choice here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel