Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 3 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 3
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have a single availability set that contains two SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines instances.

The instances were deployed by using an Azure Marketplace SQL Server 2019 Enterprise image that has the latest cumulative updates applied. The instances are configured as the nodes of a failover cluster instance (FCI) named FCI1.

You need to ensure that client applications can connect to FCI1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Provide an availability SLA

* Minimize costs.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Junita
3 days ago
Alright, I'm convinced. The DNN resource seems like the best option to meet the requirements and ensure reliable client connectivity to the FCI. Let's go with that.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
4 days ago
I'm leaning towards option C, the distributed network name (DNN) resource. This seems like the most straightforward way to ensure client connectivity to the FCI while meeting the given requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
5 days ago
Good one! But yeah, the VNN resource is definitely not the right choice here. It's more for on-premises failover clusters, not Azure VMs. The DNN resource is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
6 days ago
That's a good point, but I'm not sure the Basic Load Balancer would be reliable enough for a production environment. Shouldn't we aim for a more robust solution?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel