Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-300 Topic 10 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-300 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 10
[All DP-300 Questions]

You have a single availability set that contains two SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines instances.

The instances were deployed by using an Azure Marketplace SQL Server 2019 Enterprise image that has the latest cumulative updates applied. The instances are configured as the nodes of a failover cluster instance (FCI) named FCI1.

You need to ensure that client applications can connect to FCI1. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Provide an availability SLA

* Minimize costs.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tammara
3 months ago
You know, this question reminds me of that old joke about SQL Server admins - 'How do you know if a SQL Server admin is an extrovert? They stare at your shoes instead of their own when they're talking to you.'
upvoted 0 times
Sina
3 months ago
Yeah, the Azure Standard Load Balancer is definitely the way to go. It's more cost-effective than a virtual network name (VNN) resource, and it provides a more robust solution than a Basic Load Balancer.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
3 months ago
I agree, the Azure Standard Load Balancer seems like the way to go here. It provides high availability and can be configured to load balance traffic across the FCI nodes, which should meet the availability SLA requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
3 months ago
D) an Azure Standard Load Balancer
upvoted 0 times
Delila
3 months ago
C) a distributed network name (DNN) resource
upvoted 0 times
Yuriko
3 months ago
B) a Basic Azure Load Balancer
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
3 months ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of Azure SQL Server failover clustering. The key requirements are to provide an availability SLA and minimize costs. I'm leaning towards option D - an Azure Standard Load Balancer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel