Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-203 Topic 4 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-203 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 4
[All DP-203 Questions]

You have an Azure Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pod.

You need to create a pipeline that will execute a stored procedure in the dedicated SQL pool and use the returned result set as the input (or a downstream activity. The solution must minimize development effort.

Which Type of activity should you use in the pipeline?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Venita
4 days ago
I agree with the Stored Procedure idea. It's a pretty standard way to interact with a dedicated SQL pool, and it should give us the flexibility we need to use the result set downstream. Although, I do wonder if the other options might offer some additional capabilities that could be useful in certain scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
5 days ago
Ha, I'm glad they're not asking us to use Azure Functions or something crazy like that. Stored Procedure sounds like the way to go. It's a classic Azure Synapse move, you know? Gotta keep it simple, stupid.
upvoted 0 times
Tawny
6 days ago
I'm leaning towards the Stored Procedure option. It seems like the most straightforward way to execute the stored procedure and use the result set as input. Plus, it should minimize the development effort, which is key for this requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
7 days ago
Wow, this exam question really tests our knowledge of Azure Synapse Analytics. I'm not sure if I'd go with the Notebook option - that seems a bit overkill for just executing a stored procedure. U-SQL is interesting, but I don't know if it's the best fit here. Script could work, but that might require a bit more development effort than we need.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel