Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-203 Topic 10 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-203 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 10
[All DP-203 Questions]

You have an Azure SQL database named DB1 and an Azure Data Factory data pipeline named pipeline.

From Data Factory, you configure a linked service to DB1.

In DB1, you create a stored procedure named SP1. SP1 returns a single row of data that has four columns.

You need to add an activity to pipeline to execute SP1. The solution must ensure that the values in the columns are stored as pipeline variables.

Which two types of activities can you use to execute SP1? (Refer to Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure documents or guide for Answers/Explanation available at Microsoft.com)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Valene
2 days ago
Yeah, the Lookup activity might not be the best fit here. I'm leaning towards the Stored Procedure activity as well. It should allow us to execute the stored procedure and map the output columns directly to pipeline variables.
upvoted 0 times
Elli
3 days ago
The Lookup activity could also work, but I'm not sure if it would allow us to capture the individual column values as pipeline variables. That's a key requirement in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
4 days ago
I think the Stored Procedure and Lookup activities are the two options we should consider here. The Stored Procedure activity seems like the most straightforward way to execute the SP1 stored procedure and get the results.
upvoted 0 times
Annita
5 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. We need to find a way to execute the stored procedure in the Azure Data Factory pipeline and capture the output as pipeline variables.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel