Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam DP-203 Topic 1 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's DP-203 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 1
[All DP-203 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure Data Factory data pipeline named Pipeline1, a Log Analytics workspace named LA1, and a storage account named account1.

You need to retain pipeline-run data for 90 days. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* The pipeline-run data must be removed automatically after 90 days.

* Ongoing costs must be minimized.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Della
2 days ago
Good point, Ilda. I'm also curious about that. Maybe we can find some more information on how the pipeline-run data is stored and retrieved to determine the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Ilda
3 days ago
Hmm, yeah, the storage account option does sound better. But I'm wondering if we need to do both C and B, or if just one of those would be sufficient to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
4 days ago
I agree, the cost factor is important. I'm leaning towards options C and B - sending the logs directly to the storage account and setting the retention period there. That seems more efficient than using Log Analytics.
upvoted 0 times
Charolette
5 days ago
This exam question seems straightforward, but we need to think carefully about the requirements. Minimizing ongoing costs is key, so we should avoid using a more expensive solution like Log Analytics if possible.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel