Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-900 Topic 8 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-900 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-900 Questions]

Your company has an Azure subscription and three business units.

You plan to deploy new resources for each business unit

You need to ensure that the new resources are deployed by using a repeatable and reliable method that applies the same configurations to each resource.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Desirae
11 days ago
What about Azure Policy? Couldn't that also be used to ensure consistent configurations across resources? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on that.
upvoted 0 times
Argelia
12 days ago
Haha, yeah, ARM templates are like the Swiss Army knife of Azure deployment. You can use them for just about anything, from simple VMs to complex multi-resource solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
13 days ago
I agree, ARM templates are definitely the way to go. They allow you to define your infrastructure as code, which makes it super easy to version control and deploy consistently across environments.
upvoted 0 times
Laquanda
14 days ago
Good point, Azure Policy could be used as well. But I think ARM templates are still the more versatile and powerful option here. With Policy, you're kind of limited to enforcing specific configurations, whereas with ARM templates, you can define the entire resource from the ground up.
upvoted 0 times
anderson
2 months ago
Thank you very much Pass4Success. Thanks to you I was able to better understand the concepts and I was able to pass my AZ-900 certification without difficulty. About 95% of the questions here were on the actual Exam and they were damn near word for word or close to it.
upvoted 1 times

Save Cancel