Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 6 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 6
[All AZ-801 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it as a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an on-premises server named Server1 that runs Windows Server.

You have a Microsoft Sentinel instance.

You add the Windows Firewall data connector in Microsoft Sentine1.

You need to ensure that Microsoft Sentinel can collect Windows Firewall logs from Server1.

Solution: You install the Azure Connected Machine agent on Server1.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lorrie
3 days ago
Haha, yeah, it's like they're trying to make us install the kitchen sink just to get some firewall logs. I agree, the solution seems a bit convoluted. Let's think this through a bit more before we commit to an answer.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
3 days ago
Absolutely, that's what I was thinking. The question specifically mentions the Windows Firewall data connector, so I would expect the solution to involve that, not installing some additional agent. Maybe the Azure Connected Machine agent is overkill for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
4 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Installing the Azure Connected Machine agent doesn't seem like the most straightforward way to collect Windows Firewall logs. Shouldn't there be a more direct method, like configuring the Windows Firewall data connector?
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
5 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. The question states that we need to ensure Microsoft Sentinel can collect Windows Firewall logs from Server1, and the solution is to install the Azure Connected Machine agent. I'm not convinced that's the right approach.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel