Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-801 Topic 12 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-801 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 12
[All AZ-801 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS> domain. The domain contains 20 Active Directory sites. All user management is performed from a central site.

You add users to a group.

You discover that group changes do NOT appear on a domain controller in a remote site.

You need to identify whether the group changes appear on other domain controllers.

What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Whitney
10 hours ago
You know, I was tempted to go with the File Replication Service (FRS) Status Viewer, but that's more for file replication, not group changes. The Active Directory Replication Status Tool is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Arlean
11 hours ago
You're right, Marisha. FRS is the older technology, and it's been deprecated in favor of DFS Replication. So B) is probably not the best choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
1 days ago
Ah yes, the Active Directory Replication Status Tool is a great choice. It'll show us if the group changes have replicated to the other domain controllers, and we can troubleshoot if there are any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Ilona
2 days ago
I think the Active Directory Replication Status Tool would be the best option here. It can give us a clear overview of the replication status for the group changes.
upvoted 0 times
Marisha
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about B) File Replication Service (FRS) Status Viewer. Isn't that more for the older File Replication Service, rather than the newer DFS Replication?
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
3 days ago
I'm also considering C) Active Directory Replication Status Tool. It sounds like the most relevant tool to check the replication status across the different domain controllers.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
3 days ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. We need to figure out how to check the replication status of the group changes across our 20 sites.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
4 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. The options seem to be related to tools that can help us with Active Directory management and troubleshooting. I'm leaning towards either C) Active Directory Replication Status Tool or D) Active Directory Sites and Services.
upvoted 0 times
Zita
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The question mentions that the group changes don't appear on a domain controller in a remote site, so we need to figure out how to check if the changes are appearing on other domain controllers.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
8 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of Active Directory replication. I'm not sure if I've encountered this exact scenario before, but I think it's important to focus on the key details provided.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel