Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-700 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-700 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-700 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it as a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure subscription that contains an Azure Front Door Premium profile named AFD1 and an Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF) policy named WAF1. AFD1 is associated with WAFT.

You need to configure a rate limit for incoming requests to AFD1.

Solution: You configure a custom rule for WAF1.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Topic 4, Labs / Tasks

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jovita
4 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing as Lewis. Configuring the rate limit on the AFD1 profile itself feels like the more logical approach. But hey, maybe the question is trying to trick us! I'm still undecided on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Latonia
5 days ago
Haha, this exam is really testing our Azure knowledge, isn't it? I'm going to go with 'B) No' on this one. Seems like there might be a more direct way to configure the rate limit that doesn't involve the WAF policy.
upvoted 0 times
Lewis
6 days ago
Hmm, I think this might work, but I'm a little hesitant. Wouldn't it be better to configure the rate limit directly on the AFD1 profile instead of using the WAF policy? That seems more straightforward to me.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
7 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. Configuring a rate limit for incoming requests to AFD1 using a custom rule in WAF1 seems like a reasonable approach, but I'm not confident that it will meet the goal. We'd need to double-check the documentation to be sure.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel