Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-600 Topic 5 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-600 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-600 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You deploy a disconnected Azure Stack Hub integrated system.

You need to identify the IP address of the privileged endpoint (PEP).

Solution: You run the Azure Stack Hub Readiness checker tool.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Romana
2 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trick us with this one. 'Does this meet the goal?' - it's almost like they're daring us to pick the wrong answer. But I'm with you guys, the Readiness checker doesn't sound like the obvious solution here.
upvoted 0 times
Antione
3 days ago
The question mentions this is part of a series, so maybe there are other solutions in the previous or upcoming questions that are more targeted. I'd be hesitant to just go with the Readiness checker if it doesn't seem like the right tool for this particular task.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
4 days ago
You know, Magnolia's got a point. The Readiness checker is more of a general diagnostic tool, not specifically for finding the PEP IP address. I wonder if there's a more direct way to get that information.
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
5 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure if running the Azure Stack Hub Readiness checker tool is the right way to identify the IP address of the privileged endpoint. Doesn't that tool just check the overall readiness of the Azure Stack Hub deployment?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel