Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 2 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Cloud.

You have an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account.

You need to add the AWS account to Defender for Cloud.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Darell
10 hours ago
Okay, I think I'm going to go with option B as my final answer. Enabling the security hub first seems like the most logical first step in this process. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times
Jenelle
1 days ago
Hmm, that's a good point. I can see the logic in that. Plus, the question specifically asks what you should do 'first', so that could be a strong clue.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
2 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. The answer is clearly B. Enabling the Security Hub in AWS is the simplest and most straightforward way to get started.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
2 days ago
Nah, I don't think that's right. Option D is more likely something you'd do after you've already connected the AWS account to Defender for Cloud. It's not the first step.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
2 days ago
I'm not sure, but I feel like option B might be the way to go. Enabling the security hub seems like it could be a necessary first step before integrating the AWS account with Defender for Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I was thinking option D might be the right answer. Configuring the Environment settings in Defender for Cloud seems like the logical first step to me.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
6 days ago
I agree with Erick. Enabling the Security Hub in the AWS account is the starting point. After that, you can configure the Defender for Cloud settings in the Azure portal.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
7 days ago
This question is a bit tricky, but I think the correct answer is B. From the AWS account, enable a security hub. That's the first step to integrate the AWS account with Defender for Cloud.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel