Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 6 Question 53 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 53
Topic #: 6
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Cloud.

You have an Amazon Web Service (AWS) account named AWS1 that is connected to defender for Cloud.

You need to ensure that AWS foundational Security Best Practices. The solution must minimize administrate effort.

What should do you in Defender for Cloud?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Earlean
2 days ago
Haha, this is a classic 'pick the lazy option' kind of question. I mean, who wants to do more work than necessary, am I right? I'd probably go with C and assign a built-in compliance standard. Seems like the most straightforward solution that still gets the job done.
upvoted 0 times
Renea
3 days ago
Definitely, the built-in options are the way to go. Although, I do wonder if a new customer assessment (A) might give us a bit more control and flexibility. Hmm, tough call between B and C. I guess it depends on whether we're looking to assess specific security best practices or just ensure overall compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
4 days ago
I agree, B or C seem like the easiest options here. Creating a new custom standard (D) would probably take more time and effort than we want to put in. Plus, I'm assuming Microsoft has already put together some good built-in assessments and standards that we can leverage.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
5 days ago
Hmm, this seems like an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with Defender for Cloud, but it looks like we need to ensure AWS foundational Security Best Practices while minimizing administrative effort. I'd say options B or C seem like the way to go, since they involve assigning a built-in assessment or compliance standard, which should be less work than creating a custom one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel