Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 4 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Entra tenant that contains a user named User1.

You plan to enable passwordless authentication for the tenant.

You need to ensure that User1 can enable the combined registration experience. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to User1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Helene
3 months ago
Yep, I'm with you guys. The only other option that might work is the Privileged Role Administrator, but that seems like it could be too much power for this specific task.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
2 months ago
I see your point about Privileged Role Administrator, but it does seem like too much power for just enabling passwordless authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
2 months ago
C) Privileged Role Administrator
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
3 months ago
I don't think Security Administrator is the right choice, it seems too broad for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
3 months ago
A) Security Administrator
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
3 months ago
I think Authentication Administrator might work too, since it's specific to authentication tasks.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
3 months ago
D) Authentication Administrator
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Global Administrator seems like the right choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Craig
3 months ago
B) Global Administrator
upvoted 0 times
Bev
3 months ago
That makes sense. The Authentication Administrator role should give User1 the necessary permissions to enable the combined registration experience without granting unnecessary privileges.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
3 months ago
I agree, the Global Administrator role is overkill for this scenario. I'm leaning towards the Authentication Administrator role since it's specifically related to enabling passwordless authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Lachelle
3 months ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. We need to ensure the principle of least privilege, so I don't think Global Administrator is the right choice. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel