Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 2 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-500 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Entra tenant that contains a user named User1.

You plan to enable passwordless authentication for the tenant.

You need to ensure that User1 can enable the combined registration experience. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to User1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yoko
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with these tricky role-based questions. 'Principle of least privilege' is definitely the keyword here. Can't be giving out Global Admin willy-nilly!
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
3 months ago
That's a good point. The Authentication Administrator role would give User1 the necessary permissions to enable the combined registration experience without granting too much access. I think that's the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Vince
3 months ago
Yeah, I agree. We need to look closely at the available roles and their permissions to determine the best fit. I'm leaning towards option D, Authentication Administrator, since that role specifically manages authentication methods.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
3 months ago
Definitely. We want to give User1 the necessary access without granting unnecessary permissions.
upvoted 0 times
Willis
3 months ago
I agree. Let's make sure we choose the role that aligns best with the principle of least privilege.
upvoted 0 times
Patti
3 months ago
Good point. We should consider all options carefully before making a decision.
upvoted 0 times
Melda
3 months ago
True, but Privileged Role Administrator can assign roles. That could be useful for managing authentication methods.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
3 months ago
I see your point, but Global Administrator has the highest level of access. Maybe that's necessary for passwordless authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Davida
3 months ago
But would Security Administrator be a better fit since it deals with overall security?
upvoted 0 times
Crista
3 months ago
I think option D, Authentication Administrator, makes sense. It focuses on authentication methods.
upvoted 0 times
Mariko
3 months ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of Azure AD roles and permissions. I think the key is figuring out which role would allow User1 to enable the combined registration experience while following the principle of least privilege.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel