Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-500 Topic 1 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-500 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-500 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Twana
4 days ago
I'm with Winifred on this one. D) 4 seems like the way to go. Better to be safe and have a dedicated private endpoint for each operation, you know? Wouldn't want any security breaches or performance issues, right?
upvoted 0 times
Reita
4 days ago
Oof, this one's a real head-scratcher. I was going to say C) 3, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe we could get away with just 2 private endpoints if we're really creative? *laughs* Just kidding, I think D) 4 is the most likely answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
5 days ago
I'm leaning towards D) 4. Each operation should have its own private endpoint for secure access, so that's the minimum number required. I don't think we can combine the operations into fewer private endpoints, as they might have different access requirements or security considerations.
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it might be B) 2. Each operation (Read, List, Create Directory, and Delete Directory) would require a separate private endpoint, right? So the minimum number would be 4, but the question mentions that we only need to ensure Appl can connect securely, so I'm guessing we can combine some of the operations into a single private endpoint.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel