Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-305 Topic 10 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-305 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 10
[All AZ-305 Questions]

You are designing a solution that calculates 3D geometry from height-map dat

a. You need to recommend a solution that meets the following requirements:

* Performs calculations in Azure.

* Ensures that each node can communicate data to every other node.

* Maximizes the number of nodes to calculate multiple scenes as fast as possible.

* Minimizes the amount of effort to implement the solution.

Which two actions should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gracia
11 days ago
I agree, the virtual machine scale sets and parallel file systems options don't seem to match the requirements as well as the Azure Batch and parallel task execution. Although, I do wonder if we could combine the Azure Batch with the parallel task execution for an even more powerful solution.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
12 days ago
I'm not sure about the virtual machine scale sets approach. That might be overkill and add unnecessary complexity. The parallel file systems on Azure also seem like they might not be the most relevant solution for this problem.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
13 days ago
Yeah, the Azure Batch option sounds promising. It would handle the node scaling and communication for us, and it's relatively easy to set up. The parallel task execution on compute nodes also seems like a good idea to maximize the speed of the calculations.
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. The key requirements seem to be performing the calculations in Azure, ensuring node-to-node communication, maximizing the number of nodes, and minimizing implementation effort. I'm thinking a solution that uses Azure Batch could be a good fit.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel