You are designing an order processing system in Azure that will contain the Azure resources shown in the following table.
The order processing system will have the following transaction flow:
* A customer will place an order by using App1.
* When the order is received, App1 will generate a message to check for product availability at vendor 1 and vendor 2.
* An integration component will process the message, and then trigger either Function1 or Function2 depending on the type of order.
* Once a vendor confirms the product availability, a status message for App1 will be generated by Function1 or Function2.
* All the steps of the transaction will be logged to storage1.
Which type of resource should you recommend for the integration component?
A data factory can have one or more pipelines. A pipeline is a logical grouping of activities that together perform a task.
The activities in a pipeline define actions to perform on your data.
Data Factory has three groupings of activities: data movement activities, data transformation activities, and control activities.
Azure Functions is now integrated with Azure Data Factory, allowing you to run an Azure function as a step in your data factory pipelines.