Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 9 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 9
[All AZ-204 Questions]

You are building a B2B web application that uses Azure B2B collaboration for authentication Paying customers authenticate to Azure B2B using federation

The application allows users to sign up for trial accounts using any email address

When a user converts to a paying customer, the data associated with the teal should be kept, but the user must authenticate using federation

You need to update the user in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) when they convert to a paying customer

Which Graph API parameter is used to change authentication from one-time pass odes to federation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viola
11 days ago
Haha, 'uscrFlowType'? Really? That's a new one on me. I'm going to go with Yuriko's suggestion - seems like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Yuriko
12 days ago
Wait, wouldn't we just need to update the user's 'authenticationMethod' or 'userType' property in the Graph API? I feel like that would be the logical way to handle this.
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
13 days ago
Yeah, this is a tricky one. I'm wondering if it has to do with the user's 'invitedUser' status or something related to the 'redemption' process for a trial account.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
14 days ago
Hah, yeah, you're probably right Emily. These exams love to throw in those gotcha questions. I guess we'll just have to dig deeper and see what we can find.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel