Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 8 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-204 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear on the review screen.

You are implementing an application by using Azure Event Grid to push near-real-time information to customers.

You have the following requirements:

* You must send events to thousands of customers that include hundreds of various event types.

* The events must be filtered by event type before processing.

* Authentication and authorization must be handled by using Microsoft Entra ID.

* The events must be published to a single endpoint.

You need to implement Azure Event Gnd.

Solution: Publish events to a custom topic. Create an event subscription for each customer.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ngoc
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Wouldn't that mean we'd have to do all the filtering and authorization logic ourselves? I was kind of hoping Event Grid would handle more of that for us.
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
3 days ago
That's a good point. Maybe we could use a topic with multiple subscriptions, and then use the Event Grid filtering capabilities to route the events to the right subscribers. That might help us scale better and keep things more organized.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
4 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. Managing all those individual subscriptions could get pretty messy. I wonder if there's a way to group the customers and handle the filtering and authorization at a higher level.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
5 days ago
I think this solution could work, but I'm a bit concerned about the scalability. Creating an event subscription for each customer might not be the most efficient way to handle thousands of customers with hundreds of event types.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel