Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-204 Topic 2 Question 90 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-204 exam
Question #: 90
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-204 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear on the review screen.

You are implementing an application by using Azure Event Grid to push near-real-time information to customers.

You have the following requirements:

* You must send events to thousands of customers that include hundreds of various event types.

* The events must be filtered by event type before processing.

* Authentication and authorization must be handled by using Microsoft Entra ID.

* The events must be published to a single endpoint.

You need to implement Azure Event Grid.

Solution: Publish events to a partner topic. Create an event subscription for each customer.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Claudia
17 hours ago
Exactly, plus having to manage authentication and authorization for all those individual subscriptions sounds like a headache. I'd vote for a 'No' on this one - there has to be a more efficient way to meet all these requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
17 hours ago
I'm a bit skeptical about this solution. Wouldn't it be more efficient to use a single Event Grid topic and leverage the built-in filtering capabilities? That way, we could avoid the overhead of managing multiple event subscriptions and still meet all the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Carlee
2 days ago
Yeah, and the requirement to use a single endpoint for publishing events seems at odds with the individual event subscriptions. Wouldn't a more scalable solution be to use a topic with multiple subscriptions to handle the filtering and distribution?
upvoted 0 times
Josephine
3 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced that this solution is the best approach. Wouldn't it be simpler to use a single Event Grid topic and handle the filtering and authentication on our side? That way, we could avoid the complexity of managing multiple event subscriptions.
upvoted 0 times
Destiny
3 days ago
I agree, the requirement to filter events by type before processing makes me think a partner topic might not be the best approach. Wouldn't it be better to have a more centralized way to manage all those event types and customers?
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure if this solution meets all the requirements. Sending events to thousands of customers with hundreds of event types seems like it might get a bit messy with individual event subscriptions for each customer.
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
4 days ago
I'm not sure about this solution. Creating an event subscription for each customer seems like it could get really unwieldy, especially with thousands of customers and hundreds of event types. I think we should explore a more scalable solution that uses the built-in features of Event Grid.
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
5 days ago
The solution seems overly complex to me. Wouldn't it be better to use a single Event Grid topic and leverage the built-in authentication and authorization features of Microsoft Entra ID? That way, we could keep things simple and still meet all the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Jody
7 days ago
I think the solution provided might work, but it seems a bit complicated. Wouldn't it be better to use a single Event Grid topic and use the built-in filtering capabilities to handle the event types? That way, we could avoid the overhead of creating multiple event subscriptions.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
8 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. The requirements seem a bit unclear to me. Publishing events to a partner topic and creating an event subscription for each customer seems like a lot of overhead. Wouldn't it be simpler to just use a single Event Grid topic and handle the filtering and authentication on our end?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel