Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 8 Question 59 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 59
Topic #: 8
[All AZ-140 Questions]

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment that contains a host pool named Pool1.

Pool1 contains a session host named Host1 that is Azure AD-joined.

You need to verify whether a Windows license is assigned to Host1.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Galen
3 days ago
Haha, I wouldn't trust option B. Who knows what kind of 'developer license' that would show you? I think we can safely rule that one out.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
4 days ago
I don't know, I'm not sure the Azure portal is the only way to check. Option D, using the Get-AzVM cmdlet in the Azure Cloud Shell, could also give you that information. Either C or D could work, in my opinion.
upvoted 0 times
Eun
5 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. Viewing the properties of the VM in the Azure portal is likely the most reliable way to get that information. Option C is probably the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
6 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the best way to verify the Windows license assigned to Host1 would be to check the properties in the Azure portal. Option C seems like the straightforward approach here.
upvoted 0 times
Axis
6 months ago
D. Get-AzVM -ResourceGroupName -Name https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-desktop/apply-windows-license
upvoted 1 times

Save Cancel