Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-140 Topic 10 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-140 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 10
[All AZ-140 Questions]

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment that contains a host pool. The pool has the following settings:

* Resource group: RG1

* Host pool name: Pool1

* Host pool type: Pooled

The deployment contains the workspaces shown in the following table.

For Pool1, you plan to create a RemoteApp application group named AppGroup1.

In which workspaces can you register AppGroup1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Corazon
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't it be more efficient to only register the application group in the workspaces that users actually need access to? I'm leaning towards answer B) Workspace1 and Workspace3 only.
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
12 days ago
I agree with Dyan. The question specifically states that Pool1 is the host pool, and we want to create a RemoteApp application group within that pool. So all the workspaces listed in the table, which are associated with Pool1, would be eligible to register AppGroup1.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
13 days ago
Okay, let's think this through step-by-step. The workspaces shown in the table are the ones we need to consider. Since AppGroup1 is a RemoteApp application group, it can only be registered in workspaces that are associated with the Pool1 host pool. Based on the information provided, I think the correct answer is D) Workspace1, Workspace2, Workspace3, and Workspace4.
upvoted 0 times
Trevor
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but I want to make sure I understand the requirements correctly. The key details are that we have a host pool named Pool1 in the East US region, and we want to create a RemoteApp application group named AppGroup1. The question is asking in which workspaces we can register this AppGroup1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel