Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 9 Question 86 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 86
Topic #: 9
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You have an on-premises SAP NetWeaver application server and SAP HANA database deployment.

You plan to migrate the on-premises deployment to Azure.

You provision new Azure virtual machines to host the application server and database roles.

You need to initiate SAP Database Migration Option (DMO) with System Move.

On which server should you start Software Update Manager (SUM)?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alica
4 days ago
I'm leaning towards D as well. It just seems more logical to run the SUM on the target environment rather than the source. Although, I do wonder if there are any special considerations for running it on a virtual machine versus a physical server.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
5 days ago
Hmm, I was thinking it might be the on-premises database server, since that's where the current database is located. But I can see the logic behind starting the SUM on the target virtual machine for the database. Decisions, decisions.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
6 days ago
I think the answer is D. The virtual machine that will host the database. That makes the most sense to me, since the database is the main component being migrated, and the SUM should be run on the target environment.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
7 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. It seems like we need to start the Software Update Manager (SUM) on the virtual machine that will host the database, since that's where the HANA database is being migrated to. But I'm not completely confident about that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel