Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-120 Topic 10 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-120 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 10
[All AZ-120 Questions]

You are planning a highly available SAP HANA deployment on Azure virtual machines.

You need to recommend a solution for monitoring TCP latency between the SAP application and the database tiers on the TCP socket layer.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mila
2 days ago
Guys, I think you're both missing the obvious choice here. The NIPING command is the way to go. It's specifically designed for testing TCP connectivity and latency. Plus, it's a native tool, so we don't need to rely on any third-party extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
3 days ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The Azure Extension for SAP seems like it would be more tailored to our needs. And it's coming straight from the source, so to speak.
upvoted 0 times
Wade
4 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The Azure Extension for SAP might be a better choice. It's specifically designed for SAP deployments and could give us more granular monitoring capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Brice
5 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the Azure Network Watcher reachability report would be the best option here. It can provide detailed insights into the TCP latency between the tiers, which is exactly what we need for a highly available SAP HANA deployment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel