Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AZ-104 Topic 16 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AZ-104 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 16
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains a storage account named storage 1.

You need to ensure that the access keys for storage! rotate automatically.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Paris
20 hours ago
Wait, what about the backup vault? Isn't that related to backups and disaster recovery? I'm not sure how that would help with rotating access keys.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
21 hours ago
Hah, good one! But seriously, I think D) an Azure Key Vault is the way to go here. It's the only option that's specifically designed for managing and rotating access keys.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 days ago
I don't know, the lifecycle management option also sounds like it could work. If you can configure the storage account to automatically rotate the keys, that might be a simpler solution.
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
3 days ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards the key vault option. Doesn't that allow you to manage and rotate your access keys automatically? That seems like the most straightforward solution to the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
3 days ago
Haha, can you imagine if the answer was 'D) an Azure Key Vault... and also do a backflip while juggling chainsaws'? That would be one crazy exam question!
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
4 days ago
Ooh, good point! And A) a backup vault and E) a Recovery Services vault are more about backup and disaster recovery, not key management.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
4 days ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. I'm not sure if I should go with the key vault or the Recovery Services vault. Both seem related to security and access management.
upvoted 0 times
Ula
5 days ago
Hmm, I don't think B) redundancy for storage1 or C) lifecycle management would help with rotating the keys. Those are more about the storage account itself, not the keys.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
7 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Automatically rotating access keys sounds like a job for Key Vault. I'm just worried they might try to throw us a curveball with one of the other options.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
9 days ago
I think this is a tricky question. The obvious answer seems to be D) an Azure Key Vault, but I'm not sure if there are any other options we're missing.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel