Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam AI-900 Topic 5 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's AI-900 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 5
[All AI-900 Questions]

You need to create a clustering model and evaluate the model by using Azure Machine Learning designer. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arlette
4 days ago
Haha, yeah, using the original dataset for both training and evaluation would be the easy way out. But I guess the exam wants to test our understanding of model validation and making sure we don't overfit the data.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
5 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Barbra. C seems like the best option here. Although, I do wonder why we can't just use the original dataset for both training and evaluation. Wouldn't that be simpler?
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
6 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer might be C. We're evaluating the model, so we should use the testing dataset rather than the training dataset. That way we can see how the model performs on data it hasn't seen before.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
7 days ago
I'm not sure about this question. It seems like it's asking about splitting the dataset, but I'm not clear on the difference between features, labels, training, and testing datasets. I'll have to think through this carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel